"It's not that our liberal friends are ignorant. It's just that they know so much that isn't so." -Ronald Reagan

Sunday, October 12, 2008

October Surprise (courtesy McCain-Palin 2008 Blog)

I've set it up so I follow all the other Read My Lipstick Network blogs, which is where I saw this (McCain-Palin08 blog). Tons of great info on what's happening in the election posted on these blogs and zillions of others (that somehow never manage to be found by liberal leaning search engines. Gee you think they're censoring us?).

The video below is ten minutes long but it is well worth the ten minutes. I'm going to go do a bit more research on this. I had heard whispers about it off and on, but never had it put together so clearly and completely.

What scares me the most is that at this point if we found out Obama wasn't eligible to run for President, the crazed, mindless voters who are following him wouldn't care and they'd trash the Constitution to have their savior elected. True Obamanation.

No comments: